Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week 4- Accomplishments

Well! Week 4 just got finished up, and I believe it's time for preemptive panicking! Hooray!
While I properly prepare, here is what I remember doing during the last week...

-Worked with Bryan and Lee An on produsage #2, a website fsuonlinestudents.com, which is the counterpart to GOSA, which Bryan created for the University of Florida. Being a Seminole, we will forgive his for this aggregious act.
-Read every blog in the world (it seems at times)
-Started and participated in BlackBoard discussions.
-Continued to realize that I currently have no use for Twitter and that it still bothers me, much a digital Hannah Montana.
-Looked into the recommended StumbleUpon, Technorati, and citeulike. I find they all tend to match tools found on other Web 2.0 instances, but I do particularly like citeulike and its focus on articles.
-Continued to view and comment on the produsage #1 created by my talented classmates.
-"Communicated" using twiddla.com with Bryan. I add the quotations marks because it is not terribly user friendly and lacks any help format at all (at least, that we could find). I'm sure it has its uses, but these uses must be dark and mysterious things that should never see the light of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment