Monday, July 20, 2009

Week 3- Contribution List

Week 3 is done! A fun week, where I simultaneously managed to fall behind in reading and complete a decent wiki for produsage #1:
This week I completed:
- Few random DB postings.
-Couple of random blog comments for classmates
-Did a lot of discussion with Eirin, and compilation of information for produsage #1.
-Introduced go2web20.net and RSS readers to coworkers Sure, it's not a class thing, but still relevant. :)
-Dipped my toe a bit more into Second Life, and realizing 1) I could really get into it and 2) I don't have time to really get into it :)
-Looked into the more obscure web 2.0 tools and sites. Unfortunately, there's a lot of overlap in the uses for sites. One of the most useful ones (for me, at least) that I recall is FatBurgr, a website which compiled nutrition information for a large variety of restaurants and fast food joints.

1 comment:

  1. Just checked out FatBurgr. Eww! I was pretty surprised at how many calories and how much fat were in some of those dishes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete