Friday, August 7, 2009

Non- Web 2.0 Topic!!! I swear! (starting full-time school)

Well, I have finally come upon the best way to complete the following list:

1) Become more poor
2) Increase my stress level
3) Open myself to increased ridicule in a face-to-face format, instead of bearing it in my standard digital format.

My genius plan to finish my list is to resign from work and being school on campus at FSU in the fall.

Being my extremely loyal readers and fans, I'm sure you are aware that I (along with being very humble) began officially at FSU in the spring, taking courses part time in the Instructional Systems Master's program, and also working towards the Human Performance Technology certification.

It is my intention to blog about my efforts, and the subsequent successes. If you find this completely uninteresting, feel free to stop following this blog's feed or drop me as a friend on your list. I won't be insulted at all.
Don't worry, though, as I'm sure there will be plenty more failures which I'm sure will be more entertaining. Perhaps I will also post pictures of myself, distraught and defeated, head lowered, ashamed at my failure. If you look forward to that, you are a twisted individual, but also have an odd sense of humor that may appreciate my future writing.
If you have any requests or want additional specifics for this little journal, feel free to let me know. That just means less unique thoughts I have to conjure up on my own out of this dark, bubbling cauldron that is my mind.
Enjoy the future! I hope to have a pre-semester blog before orientation on the 20th, but the first may be about orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment